The perfect blend of assistance
and individuality at Avery Heights
The Assisted Living apartments at Avery Heights are designed for comfort, convenience and safety with 24-hour security. Our dedicated staff has years of experience offering extra assistance to residents who require help with daily tasks. We also encourage residents to maintain as much independence as possible.
An integral part of our community
Our Assisted Living apartments aren’t an isolated place – they’re located right within the Avery Heights campus. As a resident, you’ll enjoy the privacy and comfort of a beautiful one- or two-bedroom apartment with the security of having additional care when needed. Your Personal Care Attendant is always available to provide a range of services.
And here’s the best part: Assisted Living services can be tailored to your individual needs as they change.
A full continuum of care in an assisted living environment
We’re proud of the longevity of our caring staff members. At Avery Heights, Assisted Living residents have immediate access to a range of services:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- Personal laundry service each week and help with light housekeeping
- Help preparing light meals or snacks
- 24-hour security
- Round-the-clock supervision and comfort checks by our trained staff
- Comprehensive medication management including medication pours and cueing
- Weekly nursing visit
- Three meals available daily (escort to dining room, preparation of small meals, or delivery and set up)
- Medication preparation and reminders
- An escort for medical appointments or errands
- Additional housekeeping and laundry services
- Monthly nursing assessment
Qualified residents of Avery Heights Assisted Living apartments have peace of mind knowing that they have priority access to Avery’s full continuum of healthcare services.
- Intermediate care at Noble Residence
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Short-Term inpatient rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Home Healthcare
- Assisted Living Memory Care
To learn more, or to schedule a personal tour and enjoy a complimentary lunch, contact Siobhan Cefarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-953-1201 ext. 403.
“I want you to know how grateful we are that our folks live at Avery heights. After much deliberation, they moved in about two weeks before the pandemic hit. Even with everything closing down, we felt every staff person went out of their way to take a moment and make them feel comfortable. As things opened up, my mom suffered a stroke and they had to be moved to a bigger apartment to accommodate a live in aide. Again, staff went out of their way to help her maintain her dignity. I can’t come up with enough positive adjectives to describe what a wonderful place this is, and I would recommend it to anyone! Thank you all for your devotion and positivity!”