Expert, compassionate long-term
care in a home-like environment
When someone can no longer live safely at home, or when looking after a loved one requires more than family members are equipped to do, Avery Health Care Center is the place to turn for skilled, compassionate care in a safe, secure and friendly environment.
At Avery, residents are encouraged to make their spaces their own, and the doors are always open for families and friends to visit. Our certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are trained in geriatric care and operate under the close supervision of licensed nurses. Medical oversight is provided round-the clock, and our staff of experienced physicians, nurses, therapists, dieticians, and social workers tends to residents’ physical, cognitive, psychological and emotional needs.
- 24-hour medical/nursing oversight
- Medical supervision by an advance practice registered nurse (APRN) board-certified in geriatrics
- 24-hour family visiting hours, with free parking
- Music and art therapy
- Pain and Wound Management
- Access to wellness center and interdenominational chapel
- On-site amenities hair salon and gift shop
- Hospice care
- 24-hour security
- Rehabilitation services available seven days per week
- Dental services
Focusing on strengths and abilities
Families are fully involved in all aspects of care planning. This planning focuses not simply on limitations, but also on strengths and abilities so that residents can participate in activities that will continue to enrich their lives.
Whatever level of care your loved one requires, your family can take comfort knowing that it will be provided with compassion, respect and attention to individual needs.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Marissa Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-953-1201 ext.462